Signature Sanitize – Keeping Your Customers and Employees Safe During Reopening Phases
As re-opening moves forward and COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed, businesses are focused on opening while keeping customers and employees safe. The question for many is how to do so effectively. Following OSHA, CDC, as well as state and local guidelines is imperative for the protection of customers and employees of your company. Cleaning and disinfecting are crucial for re-opening your business and for keeping it safe for everyone going forward.
Develop A Plan to Keep Your Customers and Employees Safe
As you develop your plan to keep your employees and customers safe as you successfully reopen your business, here are some helpful tips:
- Decrease sharing and contact with frequently touched items like phones, office supplies, workstations, desks, etc.
- In your office breakroom, consider adding all disposable products (cups, plates, utensils) to limit sharing, and avoid cross-contamination.
- Use contactless payment when possible. If contactless payment is not an option, use wipeable covers for tablets, touchscreens, and credit card terminals which employees wipe clean between customers. When cash or cards are used for payment, avoid hand-to-hand contact though the use of a tray or counter.
- If your business is a restaurant, self-service options should be avoided. Disposable menus and single-use condiments should be used to limit sharing.
- Provide your employees with lots of options to sanitize including access to soup and running water, alcohol-based hand sanitizers or wipes at multiple locations throughout your business, as well as tissues, and touchless trashcans.
- Add educational signs at entryways, bathrooms, and other high-traffic areas encouraging employees and customers to wash hands frequently, practice social distancing, wear masks, and practice proper cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Encourage employees to stay home when they are sick by offering non-punitive and flexible time off options as well as paid sick leave.
- Establish physical distancing policies for employees and enforce them. Get creative with your space – which might mean rearranging desks, moving credit card readers, or relocating workstations.
- Encourage social distancing for customers. Use posters, tape, or stickers to show customers how to maintain the “six feet apart” guideline.
- Allow remote working opportunities if possible.
- Restrict the number of customers in your business. Consider establishing a separate entrance and exit, as well as one-way walkways throughout your space.
- If applicable to your business, add delivery, curbside service, and to-go pick-up options.
- Install physical barriers between employees and customers in areas where maintaining physical distancing is impossible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently, particularly the most accessed touchpoints (desks, registers, shelves, displays, doorknobs, phones, light switches, keyboards, push bars, etc.) in your office, store, or facility.
Signature Sanitize by Signature Maids – Keeping Employees and Customers Safe in Your Business
Using a professional cleaning service, like Signature Maids, can help your employees and customers feel safe and secure in returning to your business. Signature Sanitize by Signature Maids can ensure your business is disinfected and sanitized before you re-open and continue doing so going forward. Signature Sanitize offers the latest in sanitization and disinfection for your business utilizing electrostatic atomizers to apply Vital Oxide, an EPA disinfecting solution. Vital Oxide is applied to all your surfaces (even hard to reach spots) completely sanitizing them and killing 99.999 percent of bacteria and viruses. The process evenly distributes Vital Oxide and leaves no residue or film while killing COVID-19, Hepatitis, Influenza, and other viruses, as well as bacteria, mildew, mold, and allergens. The touch-less process doesn’t require rinsing which reduces the possibility of cross-contamination.
Signature Disinfection and Sanitization Service from Signature Maids ensure all areas are sanitized and disinfected, with special attention to common touchpoints throughout. Call on Signature Maids and discover how we can help you return your business to normal operations which are safe, sanitized, and ready for success.
How to Keep Your House Clean With a Hectic Schedule
A clean house is vital for maintaining a healthy lifestyle, having guests over, and feeling at ease whenever you are lounging at home. That means regular cleani
Keeping Cabinets Clean Inside And Out
Keeping your cabinets clean inside and out is crucial to an efficient and organized kitchen. The truth is your kitchen cabinets and all they hold are prone to